Gmail got you down? Where did my chat go? - Cool New Gadgets and Gizmos Blog
Gmail logoIs trouble brewing at Google over Gmail? Users around the globe have been reporting trouble, which seems to be focussed around the chat module. Personally, my chat has been freaking out for about 3 days now for no apparent reason, logging me on and off at random points and telling me my chats may or may not being going through. So what is up?

Google is characteristically tight-lipped regarding what is going on. The Google user community puts forth a work around: add Google talk to your iGoogle and use it there. Looks like that will work, though it is not as convenient.

So no, your not the only one having Gmail chat issues. We’ll update when we get any news from Google.

Source- http://www.gadgetell.com/tech/comment/gmail-got-you-down-where-did-my-chat-go/
Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Other Popular Posts