Kyocera K003 Phone with 240 Hrs Calls Time - Cool New Gadgets and Gizmos Blog
Kyocera K003 PhoneThe latest rustic and sober mobile gadget the Kyocera K003. It has very plain features and easy to use. It is usually designed keeping the new users in mind who are unaware of the latest technologies. The pricing list is still not out. This sober phone features:
  • 1.4 inch internal screen
  • 2.8 inch QVGA LCD display
  • 2 mega-pixel camera with auto focus
  • Speak Slowly
  • Noise cancellation features
  • Micro SDHC card slot
  • Supporting 16 GB Expendable Memory
  • Pedometer
  • Available colors pink, gold, white and khaki
The best part of this mobile which will whack out the other mobile, is its battery life. It gives you 240 hours of battery in continuous calls and 300 hours on stand-by.
Bookmark and Share

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // January 17, 2010 at 1:51 AM

    I'm the sort of hombre who passions to seek brand-new things. Right now I'm making my hold pv panels. I'm managing it all by myself without the help of my staff. I am using the net as the only path to acheive this. I ran across a really amazing website which explains how to build photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The website explains all the steps required to constructing solar panels.

    I'm not exactly sure about how correct the info given there is. If some experts over here who have experience with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the thread it would be great and I would extremely treasure it, because I truly enjoy solar panel construction.

    Tnx for reading this. You guys rock.

Other Popular Posts